- Cherry Wood Chips
- Replacement Screen.
Each SmokeTop lasts ~500 uses
1. Load a small amount of chips into the top of the chimney just enough to cover the screen.
2. Place the SmokeTop on top of the vessel of your choosing.
3. Hold the torch lighter 5 inches from the top and direct the flame down through
the chimney. Slowly lower the torch to 2-3 inches from the top.
4. If the flame pushes the chips out of the chimney, adjust the torch to a lower
setting. If it is taking longer than 5 seconds to fill with smoke, adjust the torch to a
5. After desired smokiness is achieved, remove and enjoy!
*be sure to discard the burnt wood chips into a non-flammable container*
Over time the screen will deteriorate. Simply push a pen or pencil through
the bottom to pop out the old screen. Wipe out the chimney and push
in the new screen firmly until seated.